Empowered™ Dit Da Jow is a topical liniment. Jow has been used for centuries in China by martial artists before and after training to support healthy tissues. It’s a favorite of among acupuncturists, chiropractors, massage therapists, martial artists, and athletes.
- It’s hard for me to believe how quickly my muscle and tendon pain has almost totally resolved. Have been suffering since January (for 9 months). Doctor’s visits, 3 hour arm pain clinic, two massage therapists and was going to call a chiropractor before using the Empowered™ Dit Da Jow.
- I want to thank you for the JOW. I completed the 105 mile race in Maryland last weekend. I finished in 28 hours and 24 minutes. I believe that using the JOW to recover from the self inflicted over training injuries helped me to acheive my goal of running 100 plus miles. I have also being using the JOW post race on my feet. They were pretty bruised up, the JOW has aided in the recovery process. Thanks again for all your help and prayers.
- Thank you so much for the jow. I used it last night and this morning my finger already feels better.
- I’m using the jow every day and am beginning to notice a difference in the muscle area around my left thumb as well as the swelling / tightness in my ring finger. Sometimes I forget to use it in the morning but I definitely use it at night. I’ve become addicted to it!!
- My daughters hand was accidentally closed in the car door and it began to swell and discolor. Minutes after applying the jow, the color normalized and the swelling went down. The next day you couldn’t even tell it had happened.
- My sister had a migraine while staying with us so I put some jow on her neck and the migraine went away almost immediately.
- I have scoliosis and have constant hip pain. The pain was relieved in less than five minutes after applying the jow.
- A few of my joints are like loose door hinges. Before I finished using my first bottle of jow the ligaments in my joints became much more stable.
- The jow is softening arthritic joints that have been deformed for years.
- I hurt myself playing football and remembered I had the jow so I started using it and now my thumb feels great.
***The testimonials above are the actual experiences of patients from our clinic. Of course, not everyone will respond the same. To ensure accurate representation of our product, it is best to think of Empowered™ Dit Da Jow as a topical liniment that is helpful for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains. That way any additional benefit you receive will be a bonus!